YFNA History Project

Young Friends of North America (YFNA) influenced generations of young Friends. If you were one of them, please share your story. The History Project is just beginning. See "How to Contribute to the Project" below.

Name:

I felt moved to help launch this project, and hope that the depth of the collective YFNA memory will reveal the richness of the YFNA experience. (I was clerk of YFNA from 1975-1977. I also travelled on the Women's Caravan during the summer of 1975.) The YFNA community was my spiritual family during the 1970s.

Friday, October 28, 2005

How to Contribute to the Project

The Project is collecting personal narratives and special remembrances, including, but certainly not limited to:
  • How YFNA influenced your life
  • Reflections on worship and meetings for business
  • Major issues, concerns, controversies
  • Meaningful activities (singing, hiking, food, etc.)
  • What influence YFNA has had on the greater Society of Friends

Send me an email, and I will make sure your narrative gets posted to this blog, or send me a letter via post.

If you have photos, and can send them electronically, I will post them to this blog. If you do not have the technological means to do this, just send me the originals, and I will return them in a timely manner. If possible, identify people, place, date and activity.

What will be the end result of this collecting? Perhaps something published, perhaps not. Maybe this blog, itself. I think the YFNA story is an important one, so this is a beginning.

Lisa Lister

815 Arcadia Place, Colorado Springs, CO 80903

llister@coloradocollege.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home